192.168.0.1 is a private IP Address, that is reserved for accessing admin panel of routers. This and other IPs like 192.168.1.254, 192.168.2.1, 192.168.10.1 etc. are unanimously accepted worldwide standards for router IPs. It is also called “Default Gateway IP”.
192.168.0.1 Router Login Procedure
In order to access your router to follow the step-by-step guide –
Step 1 – Make sure the connection between the Mobile WiFi and the Wi-Fi device or computer is working normally.
Step 2 – Afterwards, open the browser, and enter http://192.168.8.1 in the address box.
Note: If the IP address conflicts with other IP addresses on the network, the IP address of the Mobile WiFi automatically changes. Please try 192.168.0.1. If you cannot log in, contact an authorized dealer.
Step 3 – Then enter the username and password to log in to the web management page.
- The default username is “admin“.
- The default password is “admin“.
The procedure was completed successfully. It means that all settings of the router have finished with 192.168.0.1.
What To Do If You Forgot Your Username and Password?
- If you do not know your username and password and you have never changed it, try to find them in the labels with the serial number and login address of the router.
- If you’ve changed your password and forgot it, then you have to reset the router or modem in factory settings. There is a hidden button of reset on each type of wireless router or ADSL modem. To return the router to the factory settings, you have to press the button for 10 seconds using the needle or toothpick.
- If you didn’t change your username and password, you could log in to your router by default router username and password.
We have Spent Hundreds of hours on research on best tips and easy guide for you. I hope this post helps you and solve every problem of your and you can solve every issue related your router.