192.168.3.1 is a private IP Address, that is reserved for accessing admin panel of routers. This and other IPs like 192.168.1.254, 192.168.3.1, 192.168.10.1 etc. are unanimously accepted worldwide standards for router IPs. It is also called “Default Gateway IP”.
192.168.3.1 Router Login Complete Procedure
In order to access your router to follow the step-by-step guide –
- First, open the browser, which has no restriction. You can use Opera, Mozilla, Chrome, IE, etc.
- Then just type into your browser address bar: 192.168.3.1
- Next, enter the username & password of your router
- Afterward, you should select the language. Imagine that a required language is English. Did you choose English? Please, press the NEXT button.
- The heading REGIONAL SETTINGS should appear at the top of the displayed screen. From the menu, select your country. Press the NEXT button.
- Later enter the ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD. You should note this password and keep it in a safe place.
- Afterward, enter the administrator password in the Box PASSWORD field. Then enter PASSWORD CONFIRMATION in the field. Now you should end this process. Press REGISTER.
- Then select your internet service provider. Before pressing the NEXT key, enter a username and password
- The next step is a confirmation screen. If you want to change something, it will be a great way to go back. To make it, you have the button BACK button. If you agree with the facility, you can choose action NEXT.
After the settings of the device have started, the router can make the following attempt: to renovate the connection of the Internet. The device can realize it using the introduced information. If all actions were done correctly, such a message would appear: The procedure was completed successfully. It means that all settings of the router have finished with 192.168.3.1.
What To Do If You Forgot Your Username and Password?
Situation 1 – If you do not know your username and password and you have never changed it, try to find them in the labels with the serial number and login address of the router.
Situation 2 – If you’ve changed your password and forgot it, then you have to reset the router or modem in factory settings. There is a hidden button of reset on each type of wireless router or ADSL modem. To return the router to the factory settings, you have to press the button for 10 seconds using the needle or toothpick.
Situation 3 – If you didn’t change your username and password, then you should log in to your router by default router username and password.
Other IP Addresses Login Guide
We have Spent Hundreds of hours on research on 192.168.3.1 IP. So, we can provide you with the best tips and easy guide. I hope this post helps you and solve every problem of your and you can resolve every issue related your router.